9500 Electric Start Generator
The United Power 9500E toolbox generator is a gas engine driven, revolving field, alternating current (AC) generator designed to supply electrical power for compatible electrical tools, motors, appliances, and lighting.
The 9500E toolbox is an enclosed generator which reduces its output sound levels and provides better protection for control panels. Additionally, there are two lockable compartments for storage of tools and additional hardware and accessories.
The 9500E toolbox operates at 120 volts and/or 240 volts, single phase, 60 Hz and will operate devices that require up to 7200 watts continuous and 8400 watts surge.
- Gasoline Engine
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- Electric Start / Recoil Start
- Steel Sleeve Cylinder
- Copper Windings
- Low Oil Shutdown
- Maximum Output – 7200 Continuous, 8400 Surge Watts
- Total Amperage – 30 AMPS
- Receptacles – (2) L5-20 / (1) L5-30 & (2) L14-30
- Noise Level – 84 dB @ 10’
- Fuel Capacity – 12.3 Gallons
- RPM – 3850 +/- 150
- Single Phase – 60Hz
- Oil Capacity – 32oz. (30wt. SAE)
- Size – L-32”, W-28”, H-26”
- Net Weight – 287 Lbs.
- Approximate Run Time – 24 Hours at 50% Load
- One Year Equipment Warranty
- Two Year Engine Warranty